At Home Physical Education
It is very important to continue exercising during your time off from school! I listed below some activities that you can participate in at home.
- Go for a walk or jog in the back yard
- Fly a kite
- Ride a bike
- Play classic outdoor activities such as Freeze Tag , Red Light Green Light, or Red Birds Blue Birds
- Host a nature scavenger hunt with siblings or family. Look for pine cones, acorns, and other common outdoor items and tally who found the most pieces.
- Hula hoop
- Roller skate
- Play follow the leader through your yard with family and siblings
- Draw a hopscotch board with chalk
- Practice dribbling a basketball or shooting a basketball
- Jump Rope
- Jump on the trampoline
- Play kickball or wiffle ball with family or siblings
- If it is raining outstide you can participate in online GoNoodle exercises! Here are a few YouTube links: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALrdpsWYoJs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRcmxcXyU_g https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etYhiq9hM8A
- If it is raining, you can even practice your dance moves!!