I would like to welcome parents and students to follow me on my website.
Check out my links on this page that are engaging and free. Students may view them and read articles, poems, short stories, etc. I encourage my students to take this opportunity to continue growing in reading!
Assignments for the week of March 17th - 20th:
- Students should read their AR book for at least 20 minutes a day.
- Students will write a summary of 5-7 sentences after they read their book each day.
- Students will write or type an essay describing central idea & details from the novel. The essay can be typed on google docs and emailed to me. email@example.com
- Students will read "An Excerpt from Oliver Twist" and "Four Dragons" / commonlit.org
- Once they complete each passage, students will answer the text dependent questions.